Season 2

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - Season 2 Online
Scrubs - Season 2



Scrubs - Season 2

The second season of the American comedy-drama television series Scrubs premiered on NBC on September 26, 2002 and concluded on April 17, 2003 and consists of 22 episodes. For the second season Neil Flynn was made a series regular. Colin Hay guest starred for the first time. It is also the first time an episode gives the narration to another regular, in "His Story."
The second season focuses on Dr. John Dorian's second year practicing medicine at Sacred Heart, where he is now a resident. In the season opener, everyone is still in shock from the secrets Jordan just revealed ("My Last Day"). As the season develops, J.D.'s older brother Dan (Tom Cavanagh) comes to visit, money issues affect J.D., Elliot, and Turk, Turk proposes to Carla, and Elliot finds a new boyfriend, a nurse named Paul Flowers (Rick Schroder). Dr. Cox resumes a sexual relationship with his ex-wife Jordan, with quite unexpected results.






Scrubs Episodes from Season 2:

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I love Scrubs, it is to bad that it is over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share! Thank you! It's been great re-watching the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got accepted into med school, so I'm watching this hyping myself up. I'm real happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My balls are big and hairy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time i am watching scrubs, in 2020. Amidst lockdown, it makes me smile and depressed at different instances. I hope everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete