My Screw Up

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Screw Up Online
Scrubs - Season 3 - Episode 14 - My Screw Up

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Screw Up is the 14th episode in season 3 and number 60 overall in the series. It was originally aired on February 24, 2004.
This episode received an Emmy nomination for Outstanding Writing in a Comedy Series. Jordan's siblings, Danni and Ben visit to celebrate Jack's first birthday. Carla tells Turk she will only take his last name if he has his mole removed. Dr. Cox is dismayed to learn that Ben has not been to a doctor for followup since his remission. Dr. Cox angrily blames J.D. for a patient's death and excuses him from his duties.

11 comments:

  1. How could they do this to us that was so sad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ...i was holding back the tears man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping me going through quarantine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart breaks for Perry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. By far the most sentimental death for me on any show. So beautifully written. The first time I saw the episode, I was like, "what just happened?". When I understood it, I was amazed by the writing specially the detail where Ben doesn't have camera on him anymore is applaudable. Oh, I almost broke down in tears. Surely one of my favourite episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished listening to the podcast fake doctors real friends for this ep. It's one of my favourite eps and makes me so emotional. Ugh. RIP Ben!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this episode is underrated

    ReplyDelete