My Perspective

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Perspective Online
Scrubs - Season 6 - Episode 09 - My Perspective

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Road to Nowhere is the 9th episode in season 6 and number 126 overall in the series. It was originally aired on February 15, 2007.
When J.D. develops vasovagal syncope, a condition which results in fainting or blackouts, he finds himself not only having to deal with losing his girlfriend and his apartment, but also his consciousness. Elliot and Turk debate over whose turn it is to take care of the always luckless attending, while Carla tries out her new excuse: "I have a baby." Elsewhere, the Janitor embarks on a cruise vacation. Also, Miloš, an established surgeon in his war-torn home country, comes to Sacred Heart and angers Turk by showing greater surgical experience than him. 
No comments:
Post a Comment