My Lunch

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Lunch Online
Scrubs - Season 5 - Episode 20 - My Lunch

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Lunch is the 20th episode in season 5 and number 113  overall in the series. It was originally aired on April 25, 2006.
After repeatedly running into annoying recurring patient Jill Tracy, J.D. feels guilty when she dies of an appararent drug overdose and he didn't act on warning signs. Carla and Elliot convince Todd to admit to being gay, but contrary to what they had hoped, this does not change his personality for the better. Dr. Cox initially consoles J.D. but struggles to follow his own advice later on. 

6 comments:

  1. Freaking ninjas cutting onions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then the happy music when the episode is over... ugh, mood killer

      Delete
  2. I'm not tearing up...just a leak on my ceiling is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. top 10 saddest moments in anime ;(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coming here for Dr. Cox and his incessant ways to tutor us, all the time.i live for this guy and the simplicity of his nurturing behaviour with the newbies.

    ReplyDelete