My Last Chance

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Common Enemy Online
Scrubs - Season 4 - Episode 08 - My Last Chance

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Last Chance is the 8th episode in season 4 and number 76 overall in the series. It was originally aired on October 26, 2004.
J.D. makes-out with Molly at her going-away party. He then gets approval from Elliot to sleep with Molly before she moves away. Dr. Cox has to complete community service in an ambulance with an ambulance driver who talks endlessly.

8 comments:

  1. I could never forgive Elliot lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno man, J.D. seriously fucked her over. I'd still be mad at him, too. :P

      Delete
    2. she fucked him over repeatedly, while he was crazy about her and she decided to use him because she was sad

      Delete
    3. idk bro, he fucked her over because he firstly used her as a sex toy, and then he said hes crazy about her and then dumped her like that. but she hooked up with his brother and hes not really mad.

      Delete
  2. I'm not crying, you are crying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked her character I hope she comes back later on the show XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one always makes me cry a bit (in a good way though)

    ReplyDelete