My Drive-By

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Drive-By Online
Scrubs - Season 4 - Episode 24 - My Drive-By

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Drive-By is the 24th  episode in season 4 and number 92 overall in the series. It was originally aired on April 26, 2005.
When Turk saves a man's life at the local taco stand, he tries to keep his ego in check as Dr. Cox takes all of the credit. To avoid ruining her new relationship with Jake, Elliot enlists J.D.'s help to prevent her dates from becoming too intimate. Meanwhile, Dr. Kelso terrorizes the hospital from the seat of his new motorized wheelchair until Janitor takes matters into his own hands. 

2 comments:

  1. The audio is out of sync.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your show my wife doesn't afternwoth all the time I spend watching instead of giving her cuddles

    ReplyDelete