My Dirty Secret

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Dirty Secret Online
Scrubs - Season 3 - Episode 09 - My Dirty Secret

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Dirty Secret is the 9th episode in season 3 and number 55 overall in the series. It was originally aired on December 11, 2003.
After accidentally giving a patient an orgasm during a pelvic examination, Elliot admits she has a problem with the clinical terms for genitalia. Carla attempts to help Elliot get over her fear of "dirty words," but realizes she may be too assertive for her own good. Dr. Cox is moved by the relationship between a prostate cancer patient, Mr. Randolph (Barry Bostwick), and his wife. J.D gives advice to Dr. Cox about his relationship with Jordan and his son, and when it doesn't pan out, is subject to Dr. Cox's revenge. 

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for creating this site. I have noticed that this episode is incorrect. It is the same as the previous episode. Basically, you have two copies of "My Friend the Doctor"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reporting this. I'll fix it asap.

      Delete
    2. I just cheeked and there are 2 different episodes. There is no mistake. Refresh your page (ctrl+F5).

      Delete
  2. Still wrong

    ReplyDelete