My Best Moment

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Best Moment Online
Scrubs - Season 4 - Episode 12 - My Best Moment

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Best Moment is the 12th episode in season 4 and number 80 overall in the series. It was originally aired on December 7, 2004.
When J.D. has to address a group of pre-med students about what it is like to be a doctor, he strays off the beaten path and chooses to discuss his best moments as a doctor instead. When he challenges the rest of the staff to do so, they all reminisce about their fondest memories in the medical field. Meanwhile, Elliot is forced to face her fear of children when she is left in charge of a ten-year-old boy, whose father is being treated in the I.C.U. Elsewhere, Dr. Kelso gets a dose of Christmas spirit and stuns the staff with his change of heart. 

No comments:
Post a Comment