My Best Friend's Wedding

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Best Friend's Wedding Online
Scrubs - Season 3 - Episode 22 - My Best Friend's Wedding

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Best Friend's Wedding is the 22nd episode in season 3 and number 68 overall in the series. It was originally aired on April 27, 2004.
On the day of Turk and Carla's wedding, Turk is delayed in surgery; he is so late for the wedding that the ceremony is canceled, but the reception is held regardless. Danni gets drunk and wreaks havoc. Guilty for having broken Elliot's heart, J.D. finds Sean and tries to convince him to take Elliot back, but to no avail. Before leaving for their honeymoon, Turk and Carla return to the hospital to check on a patient, who happens to be a priest, and ask him to marry them.

4 comments:

  1. Voice is out of sync with video..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I thought it was just me who had that problem

      Delete
  2. Audio is way out of sync, get it togather numbnuts!

    ReplyDelete