My Full Moon

Watch Scrubs Online
Watch Scrubs - My Full Moon Online
Scrubs - Season 8 - Episode 13 - My Full Moon

About this Scrubs episode:
Scrubs - My Full Moon is the 13th episode in season 8 and number 163 overall in the series. It was originally aired on April 1, 2009.
A full moon and some bad luck bring Sacred Heart's new interns their roughest cases yet. Meanwhile Elliot ponders her future as a doctor after she finds out the source of a patient's mysterious illness, and then has to tell that patient. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't do it, Elliot! You know, I tried! I tried but it hurts too bad. It hurts me deep right here. I can feel it in my chest. That man went to Disneyland without me! They got roller coasters that roller-coaster in the dark, okay? You don't where the turns are coming from. They've got the Finding Nemo ride where you're riding 'round with Nemo. And it's a ride! A ride with Nemo!

    ReplyDelete